$USD 1 million, 10,000 customers and 20% time
As always, life became busy and I stopped blogging. Apologies!
A few Atlassian, life and (Atlassian + life) updates:
- Atlassian is doing a grand experiment in engineering with our 20% time trial – watch that blog if you’re a software team, it’s really going to be fascinating. We’re being open.
- We’ve passed 10,000 customers and $3m in monthly sales, our products won 4 Jolt Awards in one year, Confluence is used to power the White House and we’ve opened an office in Poland which we’re thrilled about. Expect great things from their Pazu project. Things are busy.
- In the last month I’ve been to FooCamp in NZ (which was utterly fantastic – I love Kiwis, they always put on fabulous conferences and werewolf is a new, twisted passion of mine), San Francisco, Poland, Adelaide and I’m currently sitting in sunny (but dark) Brisbane. I hate hotel rooms.
- For any JIRA customers, Beyond JIRA gives you a good overview of how all our tools tie together to provide simply the best development experience for technical teams. We’re a Tina Turner for engineers.
- If you’re a Maven 2 user, Sherali’s series on how we use Maven 2 is pure gold. Become a Maven maven.
Beyond that, I’m going to bed and will (as always) endeavour to blog more. Do check out the 20% time blog as we’re putting a lot of effort into it.